Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pin #20 Policeman Memory Game

Can't Find the Original Pin!
I know someone pinned this in the last few days, but of course I forgot to repin or like it and now I can't find the original pin. It's not the first time that has happened and it's always so frustrating trying to remember where you've seen things. I'm putting up pictures anyway, because I needed an idea for preschool and used a game I found in this preschool pack. I love the lady at Homeschool Creations who makes these packs! I need to send her a thank you note or something, since she has saved me a number of times and all of her awesome packs are free to download.
 

We were learning about Police Officers this week and since I neglected to start getting stuff ready until the morning we have preschool, I needed a game I could make quickly. Lucky for me, I found this preschool pack and my husband bought me a laminator for Christmas.



Please excuse the mess in the background. We were having fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment