Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pin #10 Hair Cut

Inspiration Pin

short bob hairstyles for women,bob hairstyles women 2011-2012 pictures

I can't remember how long it's been since the last time that I got my hair cut. I think it has been almost a year and I went to a friend who cuts hair in her kitchen. Needless to say, it was about time that I get my hair trimmed at least. I was wearing my hair in a pony tail almost every day and decided that I needed to go short enough that I wouldn't be able to pull it back.  I saw this hairstyle 3 weeks ago on Pinterest and wanted it. The color is a little too wild, but the length and bans are perfect. On Saturday, my sister came up to visit and I finally made it to the hair salon. Here are the results:

Before


After

The bangs are a little funny in the after picture, but have settled down a bit since yesterday.  I really like the length. It will force me out of my pony-tail rut and motivate me to get ready in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment