Monday, February 20, 2012

Pin #12 Snickerdoodle Muffins

Inspiration Pin
from Melissa Bakes who got the recipe from Tasty Kitchen

These muffins are insane. They really do look like a pan full of snickerdoodle cookies when you pull them out of the oven. When I saw the pin, I knew I had to try them. I decided to make them out of the blue today and had to improvise a bit with the ingredients. The recipe called for unsalted butter and buttermilk, neither of which I had, but I just used salted butter and omitted the salt from the recipe. Then I did the whole milk and vinegar trick to make some sour milk. It worked out fine. They were delicous! Oh, and the best part is that you roll the batter in cinnamon and sugar before putting it into the muffin tins. It got a little messy but that is how they end up looking like a snickerdoodle cookie on top. Yum!

Our Results:

Click here for the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment