Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pin #8 Cloud Jello

Inspiration Pin


Ours:

Not so sure about this....

Okay, I'll try it...

Oh! I like it!

 Ok. So my version wasn't quite as pretty as the original picture. Dropping cool whip into glasses must not be my talent. It kept smearing down the side. Oh well, it tasted yummy. J wasn't so sure when I asked him to try it out. Lucky for him, it is next to impossible to mess up a two ingredient dessert like jello and cool whip.  
On a side note, the pin on Pinterest does not lead to a blog or website and I hate that! Luckily in this case, the dessert we wanted to make was pretty easy to figure out. There have been a couple times I have tried to follow a pin back to a blog or website, only to be led to a dead end. That is a Pinterest pet peeve for sure. 

1 comment:

  1. That is my pinterest pet peeve too! Drives me crazy! That looks like a fun dessert though. That could be really fun for all kinds of parties.

    ReplyDelete