Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pin #4 Glow Stick Bathtime

Inspiration Pin


Our version

 I don't have trouble getting my kids into the tub. They are always pretty excited to take a bath.  I do have to be careful that they don't get too bored in there, otherwise they start getting crazy and throwing water around.  I saw this idea on Pinterest and decided to spice up their evening bath time with some glow sticks. It blew their little minds. The best part is that all that fun only cost me $1 dollar.  My picture is definitely not as good. Mental note: glow sticks don't glow well with bubbles and that scary looking dark shadow in the water is a wash cloth.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen this pin to and thought it looked fun. But I also thought thr kids might be a little scared taking a bath in the dark? I guess I will have to try it and see what my kids think.

    ReplyDelete